- OMG! twitter.com/shahakshapira/… 7 hours ago
- RT @Karoli: YIKES twitter.com/RawStory/statu… 7 hours ago
- RT @barry_corindia: https://t.co/hOZJUS8aDk 8 hours ago
- RT @BabyAnimalGifs: when someone forces you to go out and you actually have fun https://t.co/f4XnjbuFlr 8 hours ago
- RT @weird_sci: Whales often form lifelong relationships and visit their friends each year. https://t.co/SjokqdTfdJ 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2010
For all our veterans, who gave all.
Talk about cutting off the nose to spite the face! What a moron! Dinner not ready, man burns own home Video oh, wait, you look familiar, are you related to me?
This is actually quite amazing to watch. It closely mimics the kind of responses expected from a living creature. Just think will will be coming across in the next 20 years.
I’m old enough. I can say “Kids now-a-days! What posseses them to do this?” Where do they come up with this stuff? Who sits around and thinks of these things to do, then actually does it? Some pictures of … Continue reading
Sad, but funny regarding her concept of what is important.
I know people who get these types of emails all the time, and because they get them from a close friend, or not so close friend, or a relative, they feel it must be true. They then forward it on … Continue reading