- RT @KENS5: If you are in the market for a used car, and want to make all your exes in Texas jealous, write this down. https://t.co/LViRac8w… 14 minutes ago
- RT @DearAuntCrabby: Dear @realDonaldtrump here is a powerful message from Senior Citizens regarding our Medicare benefits being taken from… 8 hours ago
- Poor guy on the bottom! twitter.com/ncaacws/status… 8 hours ago
- RT @MacCocktail: Coffee Pot Selfie... #NoFilter https://t.co/gdOFLqLNmH 8 hours ago
- RT @GatorsBB: After 103 seasons, it's FINALLY OURS! #OmahaGatorsWin #GoGators https://t.co/ag5MWiKAjp 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: June 2010
This is actually pretty cool!
This is SO TRUE! (NSFW unless you have headphones on)
Summertime and vacation season is here! Historically, the reason people left the cities in the heat of the summer was to get away from the bugs, pestilence and sickness that ran rampant from poor hygeine. Old habits are hard … Continue reading
For several years now I’ve held the opinion the US needs to get away from crude oil dependency for cars. I started getting my hopes up when I read California was starting a trial test with hydrogen vehicles along … Continue reading
Straight from the Borowitz Report!
AT-AT as pets, they are so cute!
Now they can read your mind, and predicting actual behavior. A possible good marketing sales tool?