- #NetNeutrality is key to free expression, innovation & public safety. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce54j4… 6 hours ago
- RT @WorldAndScience: Rare glimpse of a black hole’s magnetic field could help us to understand how it feeds bit.ly/2ykbeVq 6 hours ago
- RT @SSWorks: If you live in Maine, call and tell @SenatorCollins to be a hero and stop the #GOPTaxScam: DC: (202) 224-2523 Augusta: (207)… 7 hours ago
- RT @wesley_jordan: Following reports that one of Sen. Al Franken's (D-MN) sexual harassment accusers was coached by Roger Stone, former Gov… 7 hours ago
- ooooooo! twitter.com/4danlopez/stat… 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I received this in an email from my husband, who got it from his cousin. Enjoy the story. A Jack Daniels Fishing Story I went fishing this morning but after a short time I ran out of worms. … Continue reading
This really made me laugh, but unless you know Star Trek Next Generation you may not understand. Jean-Luc Piccard, the Captain of the Enterprise, famous for rounding up his staff, getting the plan together then uttering his line “Make … Continue reading
Look at the size of this catfish! What a fry to have! Read the story here of freshwater fish threatened by hydropower dams on Aisa’s Mekong River.
One of my favorites from Johnny Cash, a Bob Dylan song. Another from the Beatles. Can never go wrong with Johnny Cash.
This past weekend a blogger reported the takeover of a couple of Texas border ranches by the Mexican drug cartel Los Zetas. It made it across the twitterverse in an extremely short time. This person received information from a … Continue reading