- RT @SenSanders: Does it make more sense to give tax breaks to the top 1% or rebuild our infrastructure and create 15 million jobs? #CNNDeba… 16 minutes ago
- RT @Chief_McManus: As I was heading out on patrol, my cat jumped on my shoulder. Maybe he didn’t want me to go... or maybe he did https://t… 18 minutes ago
- RT @BestGalaxyPics: day and night https://t.co/Fe3fvP3USA 20 minutes ago
- Trump has no sympathy/empathy/consoling bone his body. twitter.com/meetthepress/s… 3 hours ago
- RT @SpaceEnquiry: A cosmic silhouette https://t.co/K22vqPSXzz 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I received this in an email from my husband, who got it from his cousin. Enjoy the story. A Jack Daniels Fishing Story I went fishing this morning but after a short time I ran out of worms. … Continue reading
This really made me laugh, but unless you know Star Trek Next Generation you may not understand. Jean-Luc Piccard, the Captain of the Enterprise, famous for rounding up his staff, getting the plan together then uttering his line “Make … Continue reading
Look at the size of this catfish! What a fry to have! Read the story here of freshwater fish threatened by hydropower dams on Aisa’s Mekong River.
One of my favorites from Johnny Cash, a Bob Dylan song. Another from the Beatles. Can never go wrong with Johnny Cash.
This past weekend a blogger reported the takeover of a couple of Texas border ranches by the Mexican drug cartel Los Zetas. It made it across the twitterverse in an extremely short time. This person received information from a … Continue reading