- OMG! twitter.com/shahakshapira/… 7 hours ago
- RT @Karoli: YIKES twitter.com/RawStory/statu… 7 hours ago
- RT @barry_corindia: https://t.co/hOZJUS8aDk 8 hours ago
- RT @BabyAnimalGifs: when someone forces you to go out and you actually have fun https://t.co/f4XnjbuFlr 8 hours ago
- RT @weird_sci: Whales often form lifelong relationships and visit their friends each year. https://t.co/SjokqdTfdJ 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I received this in an email from my husband, who got it from his cousin. Enjoy the story. A Jack Daniels Fishing Story I went fishing this morning but after a short time I ran out of worms. … Continue reading
This really made me laugh, but unless you know Star Trek Next Generation you may not understand. Jean-Luc Piccard, the Captain of the Enterprise, famous for rounding up his staff, getting the plan together then uttering his line “Make … Continue reading
Look at the size of this catfish! What a fry to have! Read the story here of freshwater fish threatened by hydropower dams on Aisa’s Mekong River.
One of my favorites from Johnny Cash, a Bob Dylan song. Another from the Beatles. Can never go wrong with Johnny Cash.
This past weekend a blogger reported the takeover of a couple of Texas border ranches by the Mexican drug cartel Los Zetas. It made it across the twitterverse in an extremely short time. This person received information from a … Continue reading