- RT @KENS5: If you are in the market for a used car, and want to make all your exes in Texas jealous, write this down. https://t.co/LViRac8w… 12 minutes ago
- RT @DearAuntCrabby: Dear @realDonaldtrump here is a powerful message from Senior Citizens regarding our Medicare benefits being taken from… 8 hours ago
- Poor guy on the bottom! twitter.com/ncaacws/status… 8 hours ago
- RT @MacCocktail: Coffee Pot Selfie... #NoFilter https://t.co/gdOFLqLNmH 8 hours ago
- RT @GatorsBB: After 103 seasons, it's FINALLY OURS! #OmahaGatorsWin #GoGators https://t.co/ag5MWiKAjp 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I received this in an email from my husband, who got it from his cousin. Enjoy the story. A Jack Daniels Fishing Story I went fishing this morning but after a short time I ran out of worms. … Continue reading
This really made me laugh, but unless you know Star Trek Next Generation you may not understand. Jean-Luc Piccard, the Captain of the Enterprise, famous for rounding up his staff, getting the plan together then uttering his line “Make … Continue reading
Look at the size of this catfish! What a fry to have! Read the story here of freshwater fish threatened by hydropower dams on Aisa’s Mekong River.
One of my favorites from Johnny Cash, a Bob Dylan song. Another from the Beatles. Can never go wrong with Johnny Cash.
This past weekend a blogger reported the takeover of a couple of Texas border ranches by the Mexican drug cartel Los Zetas. It made it across the twitterverse in an extremely short time. This person received information from a … Continue reading