- RT @KENS5: If you are in the market for a used car, and want to make all your exes in Texas jealous, write this down. https://t.co/LViRac8w… 11 minutes ago
- RT @DearAuntCrabby: Dear @realDonaldtrump here is a powerful message from Senior Citizens regarding our Medicare benefits being taken from… 8 hours ago
- Poor guy on the bottom! twitter.com/ncaacws/status… 8 hours ago
- RT @MacCocktail: Coffee Pot Selfie... #NoFilter https://t.co/gdOFLqLNmH 8 hours ago
- RT @GatorsBB: After 103 seasons, it's FINALLY OURS! #OmahaGatorsWin #GoGators https://t.co/ag5MWiKAjp 8 hours ago
Author Archives: ckelpin
Found this little tidbit from a twitterer I follow. I blame it on the liberties given up when the Patriot Act was passed, and which should be repealed. Freedoms lost in fear of political events are never returned. http://www.aclu.org/ten-most-disturbing-things-you-should-know-about-fbi-911
Hilary Clinton’s remarks to the Women in the World Summit come as Democrats and Republicans fight over issues such as access to birth control. (03/12/2012) “Why extremists always focus on women remains a mystery to me. But they all seem … Continue reading
Really? This is so silly, on so many levels. @DRUDGE_REPORT: PILL ‘WILL REMEMBER ALL YOUR PASSWORDS’… http://t.co/yHjz9hFbFm
It appears some of our elected officials are becoming more radical themselves. Good thing this guy is not in my state. http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/04/24/1916371/new-mexico-gop-official-calls-19-year-old-a-radical-bitch/?mobile=nc
getting restless, thinking of starting this up again.
1980 Reagan and Bush discourse on illegal immigrant. Doesn’t sound like the GOP of today.