- RT @SenSanders: Does it make more sense to give tax breaks to the top 1% or rebuild our infrastructure and create 15 million jobs? #CNNDeba… 10 minutes ago
- RT @Chief_McManus: As I was heading out on patrol, my cat jumped on my shoulder. Maybe he didn’t want me to go... or maybe he did https://t… 12 minutes ago
- RT @BestGalaxyPics: day and night https://t.co/Fe3fvP3USA 14 minutes ago
- Trump has no sympathy/empathy/consoling bone his body. twitter.com/meetthepress/s… 3 hours ago
- RT @SpaceEnquiry: A cosmic silhouette https://t.co/K22vqPSXzz 3 hours ago
Author Archives: ckelpin
Found this little tidbit from a twitterer I follow. I blame it on the liberties given up when the Patriot Act was passed, and which should be repealed. Freedoms lost in fear of political events are never returned. http://www.aclu.org/ten-most-disturbing-things-you-should-know-about-fbi-911 Advertisements
Hilary Clinton’s remarks to the Women in the World Summit come as Democrats and Republicans fight over issues such as access to birth control. (03/12/2012) “Why extremists always focus on women remains a mystery to me. But they all seem … Continue reading
Really? This is so silly, on so many levels. @DRUDGE_REPORT: PILL ‘WILL REMEMBER ALL YOUR PASSWORDS’… http://t.co/yHjz9hFbFm
It appears some of our elected officials are becoming more radical themselves. Good thing this guy is not in my state. http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/04/24/1916371/new-mexico-gop-official-calls-19-year-old-a-radical-bitch/?mobile=nc
getting restless, thinking of starting this up again.
1980 Reagan and Bush discourse on illegal immigrant. Doesn’t sound like the GOP of today.